Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PANTECH Sold !

Sold all my PANTECH shares of 8800 units today at RM0.93.

Why sell and not to exercise the bonus issue? A good question, I have been thinking about these for long time.

Struggling hard to come up this decision to sell. Not easy to make because PANTECH is a good counter to hold and also provide me good return all this time.

There are three reasons why sell,

1) Take profits before ex-date. Hopefully, this is right time to take profits.

2) Will buy back again if the price is right for me, and also the company perform well.

3) Get back my capital for other investments or swap to another counter. There are a few good counters to buy. Getting back capital is my main reason to sell PANTECH, too much money in shares market is not healthy.

Am I making a right decision? I don't know, time will tell.

PANTECH will always under my radar, hope to buy it again with an attractive price and make money from it again and again.


This is a good stock, no harm done to keep close watch on it.

5 comments :

  1. what is your target price for coming back again? e.g below 0.90???

    ReplyDelete
  2. exchange link? urs already there.. tq

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have added yours.

    http://politemarket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i q at 0.65 yesterday but not done. Will see today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I Followed