Friday, January 20, 2012

PANTECH, a fantastic result but the share price is still too far away.....

Pantech have a fantastic third quarter. It recorded an increased of almost 50% in revenue and 100% increased in earning.

The reveune surpassed 100 millions compared to 75 millions on corresponding quarter.

Y-o-Y revenue was up 17% from 262 mil to 308 mil.

The earning increased from 7 mil to 14 mil in this quarter but  y-o-y earning was down down about 60k.

But the share price still very far from my buying price. Too bad I bought it at RM0.40 for its warrant.
Long way to go but I have confident on this share. Surely, it will bring me good fortune sooner or later.

Will hold current stock and buy in if the price is right for me. Probably looking at below RM0.18.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I Followed